Florida debt relief attorney - helping clients deal with credit card debt
Out-of-control credit card debt is one of the most common factors that lead people to file for bankruptcy. Our law firm helps clients obtain the debt relief and financial stability they need by dealing with their credit card debt in accordance with the nation’s bankruptcy laws.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: Individuals/corporations can wipe out credit card debt entirely through a Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Chapter 7 bankruptcy allows eligible petitioners to eliminate (discharge) most unsecured debt, including credit card debt. Our firm can help clients determine if they are eligible for a Chapter 7 bankruptcy debt discharge.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: Individuals/corporations can significantly reduce credit card debt and deal with other debt problems in a Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows petitioners to consolidate debt into a manageable repayment plan. Unsecured debt, such as credit card debt, is often reduced significantly based upon what the debtor is able to pay and in accordance with the court-approved repayment plan. Our law firm helps clients determine if their situation warrants a Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
Filing for bankruptcy can provide you with the fresh start you need to regain control of your finances.
Prompt and personal service
As an experienced Orlando credit card debt lawyer, Camy B. Schwam-Wilcox understands the stress and anxiety clients endure when facing overwhelming debt. Our law firm offers a nonjudgmental helping hand. When you come to our law firm you will find:
- A Florida debt relief lawyer who meets personally with every client
- A law firm that provides financial specialists when needed
- A nonjudgmental approach
- Evening hours available for phone calls or late night filings to stop home foreclosures
- Step-by-step guidance about the bankruptcy process and what to expect
If you are in need of a bankruptcy attorney (lawyer) in Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Lake or other counties throughout Florida call Schwam-Wilcox & Associates at 407-245-7700, or Contact Us by completing the form below to schedule a consultation. Schwam-Wilcox & Associates is a firm you can trust, and our attorneys are ready to help you with your legal needs. The main office is conveniently located near Winter Park in Orlando, with appointments also available in The Villages.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Filing a chapter 7 bankruptcy is your opportunity to start over with a clean slate.